July 13, 2010 10:35pm
U.S. Congress members signed a letter expressing concern about how the federal Department of Education is responding to anti-Semitism on college campuses.
July 13, 2010 8:47pm
J Street called for an investigation into American charities that fund Israeli settlement activity.
July 13, 2010 8:11pm
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum praised the International Criminal Court for including genocide charges against Sudan’s president.
July 13, 2010 12:40am
Sen. Arlen Specter in a Damascus meeting with Syrian President Bashar Assad discussed a role as a peace mediator between Syria and Israel.
July 12, 2010 7:59pm
The head of Egypt’s Jewish community was convicted of fraud by an Egyptian court and sentenced to three years in prison.
July 11, 2010 7:02pm
A Libyan-sponsored humanitarian aid ship has set sail from Greece and is headed for Gaza, organizers say.
July 11, 2010 6:40pm
A U.S. public relations firm said it will not renew its contract with a pro-Palestinian group that helped to organize the flotilla that aimed to breach Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip.
July 9, 2010 8:07pm
A graphic novel version of Anne Frank’s biography was released in the Netherlands.
- Saban says Keith Ellison’s DNC win would bring ‘disaster’ to relationship between Jews and Dems
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- Foundation of Jared Kushner’s parents donated tens of thousands of dollars to West Bank groups
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Christian-funded philanthropy claims a fifth of Jewish immigration in ’16, irking main aliyah body
- Poll: Donald Trump will be ‘pro-Israel president,’ most Israelis believe
- Keith Ellison would be a ‘disaster’ as DNC head, Haim Saban says