July 13, 2010 10:35pm
U.S. Congress members signed a letter expressing concern about how the federal Department of Education is responding to anti-Semitism on college campuses.
July 13, 2010 8:47pm
J Street called for an investigation into American charities that fund Israeli settlement activity.
July 13, 2010 8:11pm
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum praised the International Criminal Court for including genocide charges against Sudan’s president.
July 13, 2010 12:40am
Sen. Arlen Specter in a Damascus meeting with Syrian President Bashar Assad discussed a role as a peace mediator between Syria and Israel.
July 12, 2010 7:59pm
The head of Egypt’s Jewish community was convicted of fraud by an Egyptian court and sentenced to three years in prison.
July 11, 2010 7:02pm
A Libyan-sponsored humanitarian aid ship has set sail from Greece and is headed for Gaza, organizers say.
July 11, 2010 6:40pm
A U.S. public relations firm said it will not renew its contract with a pro-Palestinian group that helped to organize the flotilla that aimed to breach Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip.
July 9, 2010 8:07pm
A graphic novel version of Anne Frank’s biography was released in the Netherlands.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- ‘Hot cop’ from Hurricane Irma selfie suspended over anti-Semitic Facebook posts
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Marc Zuckerberg posts photo giving century-old kiddush cup to daughter
- 2017 Emmy Awards: On a historic night for diversity, ‘SNL’ quietly wins big
- In Belarus, some Jews don’t mind a dictator
WatchWatch Trump’s High Holidays greeting
OpinionYom Kippur is a reminder of the awesome, and awful, power of words
- Outreach services for Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur expected to reach 70,000 Israelis