July 13, 2010 10:35pm
U.S. Congress members signed a letter expressing concern about how the federal Department of Education is responding to anti-Semitism on college campuses.
July 13, 2010 8:47pm
J Street called for an investigation into American charities that fund Israeli settlement activity.
July 13, 2010 8:11pm
The U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum praised the International Criminal Court for including genocide charges against Sudan’s president.
July 13, 2010 12:40am
Sen. Arlen Specter in a Damascus meeting with Syrian President Bashar Assad discussed a role as a peace mediator between Syria and Israel.
July 12, 2010 7:59pm
The head of Egypt’s Jewish community was convicted of fraud by an Egyptian court and sentenced to three years in prison.
July 11, 2010 7:02pm
A Libyan-sponsored humanitarian aid ship has set sail from Greece and is headed for Gaza, organizers say.
July 11, 2010 6:40pm
A U.S. public relations firm said it will not renew its contract with a pro-Palestinian group that helped to organize the flotilla that aimed to breach Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip.
July 9, 2010 8:07pm
A graphic novel version of Anne Frank’s biography was released in the Netherlands.
- The 7 most awkward moments from Trump’s Israel trip
- Jared and Ivanka’s rabbis don’t know who gave them permission to fly on Shabbat
- How this African-American Jew uses cooking to fuse his two identities
- Monica Lewinsky writes obituary for Roger Ailes’ era of ‘gutter’ journalism
- 22 killed in suspected terror attack at Ariana Grande concert in England