October 24, 2012 5:21pm
Recalling the case of Gaza Palestinians who Israel would not allow to study in the West Bank, the U.S. must take reasonable measures to promote the foreign policy goals it has defined in the Middle East, writes the executive director of an Israeli human rights organization.
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israeli civil servants report to duty to help 1,500 ‘lone soldiers’