October 24, 2012 5:21pm
Recalling the case of Gaza Palestinians who Israel would not allow to study in the West Bank, the U.S. must take reasonable measures to promote the foreign policy goals it has defined in the Middle East, writes the executive director of an Israeli human rights organization.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament