November 29, 2012 6:43pm
At this tenuous moment, it would be wise for the United States and Western nations to devote intensive care, effort and resources to strengthen the liberal parties and democratic forces in the Arab world, writes a former Israeli ambassador to Egypt.
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Herzog confirms unity talks followed secret meeting on regional peace initiative
- Tennessee prison inmate sues for better kosher food