May 7, 2012 3:30pm
An author’s kids teach her how to rear children.
December 22, 2008 8:11pm
The concern over high-tech toys is not so much in their existence as it is in their rapid and aggressive replacement of the old-fashioned, non-electronic, non-flashing, non-instantly gratifying toys that long lit up children’s Chanukah wish lists, writes parenting expert Sharon Duke Estroff.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus