May 7, 2012 3:30pm
An author’s kids teach her how to rear children.
December 22, 2008 8:11pm
The concern over high-tech toys is not so much in their existence as it is in their rapid and aggressive replacement of the old-fashioned, non-electronic, non-flashing, non-instantly gratifying toys that long lit up children’s Chanukah wish lists, writes parenting expert Sharon Duke Estroff.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Lone soldiers from North America attend Thanksgiving dinner in Tel Aviv
- Thousands attend wedding of woman whose father, brother killed in terror attack
- NYC to fund security guards for Jewish schools
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- Jewish disability advocate chides Trump for mocking reporter