December 7, 2010 3:22am
Jewish tradition teaches that we are supposed to respond to tragedy by asking ourselves why things happen, but not to judge, to blame or to explain it in a way that confirms our own prejudices and worldviews — as is happening with the great fire in Israel — a New York rabbi writes.
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- Ohio Senate approves anti-BDS bill
- Congress authorizes anti-missile programs for Israel worth $600 million