March 11, 2011 1:14am
Israel’s silent revolution in helping the disabled must be shared with the rest of the Middle East, with the world, to allow those who will never have a voice to finally be heard, writes an official with ALEH, Israel’s largest network of residential facilities for children with severe physical and cognitive disabilities.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm