March 11, 2011 1:14am
Israel’s silent revolution in helping the disabled must be shared with the rest of the Middle East, with the world, to allow those who will never have a voice to finally be heard, writes an official with ALEH, Israel’s largest network of residential facilities for children with severe physical and cognitive disabilities.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- CNN posts Middle East map that doesn’t show Israel
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse