September 7, 2010 12:59pm
By opposing a Knesset bill that would ease the conversion process for some 300,000 non-Jewish Israelis, the U.S. Conservative and Reform movements and the Jewish Federations of North America are flouting democratic principles, practicing hypocrisy and endangering Israel, writes Israel’s Sephardic chief rabbi.
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Israel’s investment in Mexico hits all-time high at over $2 billion
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Herzog confirms unity talks followed secret meeting on regional peace initiative
- Tennessee prison inmate sues for better kosher food