June 30, 2010 11:47pm
The Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist crossed a line of common decency when he irresponsibly accused Israel of using “Hama rules” in its war against Hezbollah and Hamas, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach writes.
December 31, 2009 3:17am
Disappointed by his elected representatives’ decision to allow a Libyan diplomat to move into his neighborhood, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach says he might run for public office himself.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus
- Palestinian teen in Jerusalem stabs Jewish man, he shoots her