June 30, 2010 11:47pm
The Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist crossed a line of common decency when he irresponsibly accused Israel of using “Hama rules” in its war against Hezbollah and Hamas, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach writes.
December 31, 2009 3:17am
Disappointed by his elected representatives’ decision to allow a Libyan diplomat to move into his neighborhood, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach says he might run for public office himself.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Half of Birthright applicants flunked this Israel test – can you do better?
- The ‘Kate Middleton effect’ on synagogue fashion
- 8 of the coolest menorahs for this Hanukkah season
- From ‘Amy Winehouse sound’ creators, a funky Hanukkah anthem
- Report: Senior Israeli officials fear PA collapse
- Polish Jewish leader heads protest against new parliament