June 30, 2010 11:47pm
The Pulitzer Prize-winning New York Times columnist crossed a line of common decency when he irresponsibly accused Israel of using “Hama rules” in its war against Hezbollah and Hamas, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach writes.
December 31, 2009 3:17am
Disappointed by his elected representatives’ decision to allow a Libyan diplomat to move into his neighborhood, Rabbi Shmuley Boteach says he might run for public office himself.
- White supremacist, neo-Nazi posters hung at Emerson College
- Jewish, progressive groups bring Congress 1M signatures opposing Trump’s Bannon appointment
- This Jewish woman’s research may save millions of lives
- Trump set to name top Jewish Goldman Sachs official to economic post
- Ohio Senate approves anti-BDS bill