July 17, 2011 8:38pm
The organized Jewish community needs a systematic and articulated cultural policy to advocate for and sustain the creative potential embodied by North American Jewish artists, write Stephen Hazan Arnoff and Steven M. Cohen.
- Gal Gadot’s husband went viral on Instagram because of this T-shirt
- Otto Warmbier, American student detained in North Korea, dies
- Otto Warmbier’s family hid his Jewishness to aid negotiations with North Korea
- Jon Ossoff’s secret weapon in tight Georgia race: Jewish moms and daughters
SponsoredAfter realizing 45-year dream of aliyah, couple is surprised by what they find
Analysis‘Jewish spouses matter,’ says a new study. And the intermarriage debate escalates.
- Ahead of Jared Kushner’s visit, Netanyahu struggles to enact West Bank compromises for peace
- Rep. Jacky Rosen, Nevada Democrat, reportedly eyeing Senate seat
- Immigrant advocate David Lubell awarded $100,000 Charles Bronfman Prize
- Ehud Olmert suffers suspected heart attack in prison
- Airline cannot ask women to move seats for haredi Orthodox men, Israeli judge rules