July 17, 2011 8:38pm
The organized Jewish community needs a systematic and articulated cultural policy to advocate for and sustain the creative potential embodied by North American Jewish artists, write Stephen Hazan Arnoff and Steven M. Cohen.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- Lawmakers introduce bipartisan resolution to honor Israeli-American community
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.