July 17, 2011 8:38pm
The organized Jewish community needs a systematic and articulated cultural policy to advocate for and sustain the creative potential embodied by North American Jewish artists, write Stephen Hazan Arnoff and Steven M. Cohen.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm