August 17, 2009 12:31am
The president of the Orthodox Union suggests that instead of exerting pressure almost exclusively on Israel, President Obama must make it abundantly clear to the Arab world that the opportunity for peace rests clearly on its shoulders.
December 1, 2008 10:38pm
An undivided capital featuring the American embassy is vital to Israel’s security and its sovereign right, the president of the Orthodox Union insists.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus