June 12, 2011 6:23pm
It’s time for the American Jewish community, and supporters of Israel in the United States and around the world, to recognize that President Obama’s broad principles provide the key to a safe and secure Jewish state, writes Stuart Eizenstat in a JTA Op-Ed.
October 18, 2004 9:00am
Stuart Eizenstat, chief domestic policy adviser to President Jimmy Carter and President Clinton’s special representative on Holocaust-era issues, explains why he is voting for Sen. John Kerry in the presidential elections.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm