June 12, 2011 6:23pm
It’s time for the American Jewish community, and supporters of Israel in the United States and around the world, to recognize that President Obama’s broad principles provide the key to a safe and secure Jewish state, writes Stuart Eizenstat in a JTA Op-Ed.
October 18, 2004 9:00am
Stuart Eizenstat, chief domestic policy adviser to President Jimmy Carter and President Clinton’s special representative on Holocaust-era issues, explains why he is voting for Sen. John Kerry in the presidential elections.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- U.S. preparing to release Jonathan Pollard: Wall Street Journal