June 12, 2011 6:23pm
It’s time for the American Jewish community, and supporters of Israel in the United States and around the world, to recognize that President Obama’s broad principles provide the key to a safe and secure Jewish state, writes Stuart Eizenstat in a JTA Op-Ed.
October 18, 2004 9:00am
Stuart Eizenstat, chief domestic policy adviser to President Jimmy Carter and President Clinton’s special representative on Holocaust-era issues, explains why he is voting for Sen. John Kerry in the presidential elections.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- James Franco has bar mitzvah at 37
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment