December 12, 2014 7:47am
Seven national Orthodox Jewish groups filed a Supreme Court brief in favor of a Muslim woman’s right to wear a headscarf at work.
December 12, 2014 7:42am
The resolution calls on the international community to condemn Hamas’ use of human shields and blames rocket attacks from Gaza on Hamas and other terrorist groups.
December 4, 2014 1:04pm
The 2014 United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act passed unanimously the U.S. House of Representatives declares Israel a “major strategic partner” of the United States.
December 4, 2014 7:37am
The donation from the William Levine family of Phoenix will go toward educational programming in the U.S. and abroad.
November 25, 2014 1:27pm
The Voices from a Changing Middle East Festival was removed from the theater’s calendar following criticism by donors and funders against the showing of controversial Israeli plays.
November 25, 2014 11:05am
The clergy at the gathering said they would join in an upcoming event to package food for the hungry and homeless.
October 29, 2014 5:49am
The funds raised at the John Hagee Ministries’ annual “Night to Honor Israel” will be distributed to some 30 Israeli and Jewish charities.
October 29, 2014 5:40am
The National Council of Jewish Women has partnered in an online petition calling on President Obama to fund programs that fight human trafficking and assist victims.
October 10, 2014 4:58am
Reform rabbis are contacting Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in an attempt to delay the deportation of undocumented workers.
October 10, 2014 4:27am
HIAS, a U.S. Jewish organization dealing with refugees, criticized Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for seeking the continued detention of asylum seekers.
- Saban says Keith Ellison’s DNC win would bring ‘disaster’ to relationship between Jews and Dems
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- Foundation of Jared Kushner’s parents donated tens of thousands of dollars to West Bank groups
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Christian-funded philanthropy claims a fifth of Jewish immigration in ’16, irking main aliyah body
- New York state releases blacklist of 13 foreign firms that back BDS
- Ontario passes motion rejecting BDS