October 2, 2014 4:45pm
More than three-fourths of the House of Representatives wrote to Secretary of State John Kerry to say that Iran must fully cooperate with nuclear inspectors.
October 1, 2014 5:58am
The ranking member of the House Appropriations Committee asked the U.S. Department of Education to insure that college programs receiving federal funds not include an anti-Israel bias.
September 23, 2014 6:15am
Republican senators queried Secretary of State John Kerry on what concessions the Obama administration was willing to make with Iran at nuclear talks in New York.
September 21, 2014 10:03am
A New York Jewish agency was awarded almost $500,000 in federal funding to repair damages from Superstorm Sandy nearly two years ago.
September 18, 2014 7:15am
A bipartisan group of Congress members sent a letter to the leaders of the House Appropriations Committee, urging them to continue aiding religious minorities trapped in Iran.
September 18, 2014 7:03am
Jewish groups joined disability rights activists in expressing disappointment with the U.S. Senate’s failure to ratify the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities.
September 18, 2014 6:32am
Ten organizations, most of them Jewish, are cooperating on an effort to prevent federal funding for anti-American and anti-Israel activity on college campuses.
September 11, 2014 6:38am
Seventy-five Reform congregations throughout the United States are holding bone marrow registration drives on Yom Kippur.
July 29, 2014 11:58am
Resolutions under consideration in Congress that condemn Hamas’ practice during conflict with Israel of placing its weapons and fighters close to civilians have strong bipartisan support.
July 29, 2014 10:50am
A World War II soldier buried in a national cemetery in Wisconsin now has a Jewish star marking his grave, in place of the Christian cross it bore for almost 50 years.
- Swiss hotelier sorry for signs telling Jews to shower before entering pool
- Mayim Bialik calls out March for Racial Justice over Yom Kippur date
WatchAlex Jones says Jewish actors posed as KKK followers in Charlottesville
- Arnold Schwarzenegger donates $100,000 to Jewish anti-hate group
- Charlottesville’s Jewish mayor is an expert on demagogues, and now on anti-Semitism
- Pink and Regina Spektor write moving messages about the Charlottesville violence: ‘They will not win’
OpinionOur president just asked us to be fair to white supremacists
- What you need to know about antifa, the group that fought white supremacists in Charlottesville
- Can medical marijuana revive Israel’s kibbutz movement?
- Netanyahu’s son’s Facebook page is getting him in trouble
- Israeli school security official charged with spreading child porn