June 30, 2002 9:00am
A desire to preserve Ladino, a Jewish language that has a colorful history, drew hundreds of participants to a recent conference in Paris.
January 7, 2002 10:00am
A Jewish radio station has hit London´s airwaves.
November 28, 2001 10:00am
Several controversial Jewish films were shown at Britain´s largest Jewish film festival in Brighton.
November 25, 2001 10:00am
A pledge intended to promote religious tolerance and understanding in Britain has become a source of interfaith tensions.
- Otto Warmbier’s Hillel rabbi recalls ‘one of the most intellectually curious people I’ve ever met’
- Israel freezes Western Wall compromise that was to create egalitarian prayer section
- NASCAR’s first Israeli driver is an unlikely success story
- Most rabbinical schools lack parental leave policies — and students are not happy about it
- Texas kayak company loses contract for slurring Jews, Mexicans
OpinionHere’s how we can preserve the dignity of aging Holocaust survivors
- North Dakota Jewish pioneer cemetery added to national register
- Brooklyn man dies weeks after hospital declares him dead against his Orthodox family’s wishes
- Houston Jewish federation hires its first woman CEO
- British protesters disrupt Radiohead concert over upcoming Tel Aviv concert
- French jihadist cell sentenced in attack on kosher grocery