November 23, 2009 7:29pm
With the guest list cut in half for this year’s White House Chanukah party, even some of the president’s supporters may see it in the context of a longer train of politically tone-deaf decisions, says a former Jewish liaison to President George W. Bush.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- Former Hasid shared anti-Hasidic Judaism essay a week before killing herself
- James Franco to have bar mitzvah, with help from Seth Rogen
- U.S. preparing to release Jonathan Pollard: Wall Street Journal