July 11, 2006 9:00am
Mexico’s Jewish community is keeping a low profile in the wake of contentious presidential elections, taking a wait-and-see attitude as the runner-up challenges the results by claiming electoral manipulation.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm