June 29, 2006 9:00am
Thirty years later, the message of the daring rescue operation in Entebbe is still relevant: Jews everywhere have a responsibility for one another.
OpinionWe have seen the future, and it looks Orthodox
- That time Rachel McAdams tried to go undercover as an Orthodox Jew
- How Houston’s synagogues are handling the High Holidays after Harvey
- US campuses are becoming more Israel friendly
- Worried about Jewish pluralism in Israel? So are Israelis.
- Why Obama’s former speechwriter calls him the most Jewish president ever
- Neo-Nazi group marches through Swedish city in run-up to planned Yom Kippur demonstration
- Rabbi to lead NYC’s annual Muslim Day Parade
- Hummus unites Jews and Muslims in Argentina
- Netanyahu praises Trump’s defense of Israel as UN General Assembly convenes
- Netanyahu says non-Orthodox Jews used Western Wall deal to gain recognition