is JTA's web content producer and also in charge of weekly video packages and occasional design projects. Uri is from Tel Aviv, Israel and a graduate of the University of Oregon School of Journalism. He has interned with several television stations in Portland, Ore., and in CBS News in New York.
August 22, 2013 5:44pm
Best viral videos, top photos, most scandalous scandals. JTA staff help you close out 5773 with a look back at the year that was.
August 20, 2013 12:05pm
10. Thousands celebrate the Belz dynasty wedding 9. Obama visits Yad Vashem 8. The greatest locust invasion since … well, you know 7. Shimon Peres’ cool friend 6. Shimon Peres’ tall friend 5. Jon and Benny break a glass 4. Iron Dome missile in action 3. Brooklyn Torah scrolls damaged during Hurricane Sandy 2. Women of the Wall leader Anat Hoffman…
July 3, 2013 11:12am
Samsung acquired the Israeli streaming media startup Boxee for $30 million.
June 28, 2013 10:45am
A Supercut of David Stern getting booed during last night’s NBA Draft.
June 14, 2013 12:00pm
Formula 1 drivers and motorcyclists drivers put on a display in Jerusalem. Check out the video.
June 12, 2013 10:41am
A new video shows female IDF soldiers using their M-16 as a stripper pole.
June 4, 2013 11:42am
Three adorable puppies were rescued after being abandoned in the Negev Desert.
May 30, 2013 1:12pm
The meltdown of the once beloved Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes is still going on, and it still feels like sitting next to a crying baby on a plane – it’s annoying, it’s painful, it’s slow and we are stuck with it for what seems like eternity. But hey, we might as well report about it….
May 30, 2013 11:28am
Being a kid is fun. Even if you grow up in areas that are slightly on the more dangerous side, like the city of Ramallah, you can still have a good time. A Palestinian brother and sister seen in this video uploaded to YouTube yesterday spend their free time riding a giant python snake, albeit…
May 29, 2013 12:03pm
Some folks think a a tea kettle for sale at JC Penney bears a striking resemblance to a certain wartime German leader. But that’s not the only thing that looks like Hitler.
- Jewish cancer patient finds bone marrow donor following worldwide search, Kim Kardashian’s pitch
- Amar’e Stoudemire’s son, barred from Israeli youth basketball, invited to try baseball
- Jenna Jameson fires back at David Duke claim that Jews dominate porn
- NYPD sees ‘huge spike’ in hate crimes post-election — Jews targeted most
- Brooklyn mother who lost 7 children in house fire plans to build family center on site
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer: ‘Heil Trump’ at supremacist event was fun, exuberance
- ‘Birthright for moms’ resonates with world’s small Jewish communities
- Swiss court overturns hate-incitement conviction for Jewish musician’s Facebook remarks
- Far-right candidate Norbert Hofer loses Austrian presidential bid
- Online petition calls on Trump to move US Embassy to Jerusalem
- Shimon Peres’ son, granddaughter to light Hanukkah candles at White House