March 30, 2006 10:00am
London youngsters are picking up where Two Live Jews left off a decade ago, intent on questioning tradition and making provocative art around what it means to be a Jew.
March 6, 2006 10:00am
With London Mayor Ken Livingstone’s sentence suspended amid questions about the system that convicted him, the Jewish community’s united front about his remarks to a Jewish journalist is beginning to crack.
- Israeli-American teen arrested in Israel for over 100 JCC bomb threats
- Rasmea Odeh, Palestinian woman imprisoned in Israel for terror attack, takes US plea deal
- JCC bomb threat suspect, named Michael Kaydar, reportedly used Bitcoin, Google Voice
- Jeff Sessions: JCC bomb threat probe spanned multiple continents
AnalysisIs Trump owed an apology after the JCC bomb threat arrest? Is anybody?
- Jewish bomb threat suspect undermines groups’ narrative on anti-Semitism
- US Holocaust Museum to award Angela Merkel with top honor named for Elie Wiesel
- In second week of US-Israel talks, Trump ‘concerns’ on settlements remain
OpinionOhio State Hillel is anti-BDS, not anti-LGBT
- The 5 best exotic Passover hotels
- Bernie Sanders declares ‘victory’ in withdrawal of GOP health bill, Reform movement urges expanding coverage