February 1, 2012 9:44pm
Universities are building new academic bridges to Israel in an effort to catch up with their students’ already connected imaginations and passions, writes the president and CEO of Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.
December 14, 2010 2:14am
New guidelines for Hillel spell out what’s kosher and what isn’t on campus, the group’s president and CEO writes.
May 7, 2010 12:56am
The Jewish community must recognize the seriousness of the warning signs from this year and be prepared to fight next year’s divestment battle on campus, the leader of Hillel writes.
October 26, 2008 9:00am
The 18- to 24-year-old college-aged cohort – part of the Millennial generation – will emerge from this election as one of the most influential demographic groups in the United States, says the head of Hillel.
- Anti-Semitic city council candidate says more anti-Semitic things
- US senators to UN: Treatment of Israel ‘must change’
- Chicago Jewish couple married 69 years die moments apart holding hands
- What if the Nazis won? This is what American pop music would sound like.
- Holland has first Jewish military wedding since Holocaust