February 1, 2012 9:44pm
Universities are building new academic bridges to Israel in an effort to catch up with their students’ already connected imaginations and passions, writes the president and CEO of Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.
December 14, 2010 2:14am
New guidelines for Hillel spell out what’s kosher and what isn’t on campus, the group’s president and CEO writes.
May 7, 2010 12:56am
The Jewish community must recognize the seriousness of the warning signs from this year and be prepared to fight next year’s divestment battle on campus, the leader of Hillel writes.
October 26, 2008 9:00am
The 18- to 24-year-old college-aged cohort – part of the Millennial generation – will emerge from this election as one of the most influential demographic groups in the United States, says the head of Hillel.
- Jewish suspects among 41 charged in gas meter scam in Brooklyn
- 300 Jewish leaders sign letter rejecting ‘baseless accusations’ against Rep. Keith Ellison
- Pendant uncovered at Sobibor may have belonged to teen relative of Anne Frank
OpinionBomb threats won’t derail the vital activity of JCCs
- Israel bombed military airport near Damascus, Syrian officials say
- Report: Abbas met with US businessmen to establish back channel to Trump
- Boxing rabbi Yuri Foreman loses title bout
- Obama: UN vote did not cause ‘major rupture’ in US-Israel relations
- Kerry reassures Netanyahu that Paris peace meeting will not lead to more UN action
- French FM: Trump moving US embassy to Jerusalem a provocation
- Labour’s Corbyn calls for investigation of Israel’s influence in British politics