February 1, 2012 9:44pm
Universities are building new academic bridges to Israel in an effort to catch up with their students’ already connected imaginations and passions, writes the president and CEO of Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life.
December 14, 2010 2:14am
New guidelines for Hillel spell out what’s kosher and what isn’t on campus, the group’s president and CEO writes.
May 7, 2010 12:56am
The Jewish community must recognize the seriousness of the warning signs from this year and be prepared to fight next year’s divestment battle on campus, the leader of Hillel writes.
October 26, 2008 9:00am
The 18- to 24-year-old college-aged cohort – part of the Millennial generation – will emerge from this election as one of the most influential demographic groups in the United States, says the head of Hillel.
- Gal Gadot’s husband went viral on Instagram because of this T-shirt
- Otto Warmbier, American student detained in North Korea, dies
- Otto Warmbier’s family hid his Jewishness to aid negotiations with North Korea
- Jon Ossoff’s secret weapon in tight Georgia race: Jewish moms and daughters
SponsoredAfter realizing 45-year dream of aliyah, couple is surprised by what they find
Analysis‘Jewish spouses matter,’ says a new study. And the intermarriage debate escalates.
- Ahead of Jared Kushner’s visit, Netanyahu struggles to enact West Bank compromises for peace
- Rep. Jacky Rosen, Nevada Democrat, reportedly eyeing Senate seat
- Immigrant advocate David Lubell awarded $100,000 Charles Bronfman Prize
- Ehud Olmert suffers suspected heart attack in prison
- Airline cannot ask women to move seats for haredi Orthodox men, Israeli judge rules