May 25, 2009 10:51pm
Now is the time for the Jewish community to act upon shared principles in health care, write William Daroff and Hadar Susskind.
January 22, 2009 9:26pm
Increasing FMAP, which provides funds for Medicaid that help make health coverage affordable to low- and moderate-income families, will jump-start the economy as it did in 2004, two Jewish communal officials say.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Op-Ed: Faigy Mayer’s suicide is a Jewish tragedy, not just an Orthodox one
- Why is a thriving Boston-area synagogue spending $15 million – to downsize?
- ‘Miracle’ babies born in Israel to identical twin parents
- 6 marchers stabbed at Jerusalem gay pride parade
- The Israeli razor ad that will make you cry
- Jon Stewart looks back at his Jewish moments