May 25, 2009 10:51pm
Now is the time for the Jewish community to act upon shared principles in health care, write William Daroff and Hadar Susskind.
January 22, 2009 9:26pm
Increasing FMAP, which provides funds for Medicaid that help make health coverage affordable to low- and moderate-income families, will jump-start the economy as it did in 2004, two Jewish communal officials say.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- Montreal businessman says Judaism inspired him to save children from ISIS
- Auschwitz ‘showers’ for tourists cool off some, offend others
- The top 13 Jewish newsmakers of 5775
- Kirk Douglas and wife donating $80 million in new gifts
- Most Orthodox Jews are Republicans and 11 other findings from Pew
- Why some public school parents are switching to Jewish day schools