May 25, 2009 10:51pm
Now is the time for the Jewish community to act upon shared principles in health care, write William Daroff and Hadar Susskind.
January 22, 2009 9:26pm
Increasing FMAP, which provides funds for Medicaid that help make health coverage affordable to low- and moderate-income families, will jump-start the economy as it did in 2004, two Jewish communal officials say.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- PA condemns Israel for killing 2 Palestinian attackers
- Why is a Conservative synagogue abandoning the second day of yontif?
- PA condemns Israel for killing of Palestinian attackers
- Why Israelis are fearing a third intifada
- Spain grants citizenship to 4,302 descendants of Sephardic Jews
- Italian synagogue damaged in severe storm