October 3, 2006 9:00am
With Finland holding the six-month rotating presidency of the European Union, Foreign Minister Erkki Tuomioja is in a position of unique influence to promote what critics complain is a strong anti-Israeli and anti-American bias.
July 6, 2006 9:00am
President Bush has been wooing Europe in recent months, but the results have been slim and now the trans-Atlantic alliance can expect a period of turbulence.
- Netanyahu, Trump to hold phone conversation Sunday
- Tehran Holocaust refugees generating new interest amid global migrant crisis
- Report: Brussels airport suicide bombers targeted Jews and US travelers
- ‘Alt-right’ leader Richard Spencer got punched in the face. Why wasn’t Sarah Silverman happy about that?
- Trump: Phone call with Netanyahu ‘very nice’