November 29, 2010 11:41pm
Although Jews are top targets in the crosshairs of Islamist terrorists, many in the Jewish community have been slow to open their eyes to this reality — placing the community in further peril, writes the director of the American Jewish Committee’s Division on Middle East and International Terrorism.
February 18, 2008 10:00am
The recent killing of Imad Fayez Mughniyeh will not preclude Hezbollah from striking again – and, judging from past experience, the Lebanese-based terrorist organization will eye Diaspora, as well as Israeli, targets.
Jewish and Israel News in Your Inbox
- What Syria’s refugees think about Israel might surprise you
- Bernie Sanders finally opens up about Jewish childhood
- Howard Stern rips Roger Waters over BDS support
- Ben Carson blames gun control for the Holocaust
- For Doctors Without Borders strike, US declines to give itself Israel treatment
- Donald Trump gets priestly blessing from Jew for Jesus