October 8, 2013 10:25am
In the aftermath of the Pew study, the executive director-North America of the Avi Chai Foundation offers a few principles to inspire the next generation to desire and love substantive Jewish life.
- Trump asks Obama appointee who helped craft Iran nuclear deal to stay in role
- Jewish groups plan pro-, anti-Trump Shabbat activities in Washington
- Trump: If Jared Kushner can’t broker Middle East peace, nobody can
- Male circumcision helps prevent all HIV variants, researchers find
- Swedish Jews boycott Holocaust memorial co-organized by nationalist party