April 27, 2012 5:12pm
Zionist Organization of America activists lobbied members of Congress to prevent a nuclear Iran and to cut assistance to the Palestinian Authority.
April 26, 2012 9:27pm
A U.S. State Department official in 1948 threatened to release anti-Semitic documents in response to the establishment of the State of Israel, according to diplomatic cables.
April 26, 2012 7:48pm
A U.S. House of Representatives Armed Services subcommittee authorized $680 million for Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system.
April 25, 2012 10:53am
Lawyers for two Baltimore Jewish brothers accused of beating a black teenager withdrew a request to move the trial out of the city and requested a bench trial.
April 24, 2012 4:28pm
Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh was elected the head of the terror group’s political bureau, its most powerful institution in Gaza, in secret balloting.
April 24, 2012 4:09pm
An executive order by President Obama sanctions companies and individuals that provide telecommunications technology to Iran and Syria that is used to carry out human rights abuses.
April 23, 2012 7:28pm
Jan Karski, an officer of the Polish Underground during World War II, will posthumously receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
April 23, 2012 7:08pm
The House Armed Services Committee reportedly is proposing $680 million in additional funds for Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system.
April 22, 2012 10:13am
The U.S. House of Representatives voted down a request to strengthen Iran sanctions in the Small Business Tax Cut Act.
April 20, 2012 4:51pm
A survey commissioned by the American Jewish Committee found that Latinos hold positive views about Jews, but have had limited contact with them.
- Jake Tapper and Linda Sarsour mixed it up on Twitter. And it wasn’t about Jews. Or was it?
- Granddaughter of Holocaust survivors removed Auschwitz relics to use for art project
- Three Israelis reportedly killed, one wounded in West Bank stabbing attack
- Uganda’s Jews are down to one meal a day because of East Africa’s famine
- Director Ken Loach vows ‘every penny’ his new film makes in Israel will go to Palestinians
- Jewish Ohio Senate candidate condemns ADL, backs figures on ‘alt-lite’ list
- City Council candidate ‘cares about’ Jews, compares them to Germans who enabled the Nazis
- Jamaica’s first kosher restaurant serves spicy jerk cuisine
- HIAS ‘glad’ Supreme Court upholds decision to add grandparents, grandchildren to family defintion
- A new play tells the story of mikvah-peeping rabbi Barry Freundel
SponsoredWhy you might find bacon flavors next time you go to a kosher restaurant