May 5, 2003 9:00am
TEL AVIV, May 5 (JTA) — Fifty-five years is not a very long time in historical terms — especially when talking about a people who have been around for thousands of years. But the balance sheet of those 55 years has certainly been impressive. Not everything went the way our founding fathers had hoped for….
- Jewish journalist sticks up for Trump after being called a ‘liar’
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Mike Pence visits site of Nazi camp Dachau
- Montreal imam calls to ‘destroy the accursed Jews’ in viral video
- Israeli civil servants report to duty to help 1,500 ‘lone soldiers’