- Sarah Palin meets with AIPAC leaders.
- Ynet reports on an Israeli filmmaker in L.A. who is mesmerized by McCain’s Veep pick.
- Calev Ben-David compares the Olmerts and the Palins, and ponders whether the behavior of a politician’s children ever relevant to voters in assessing the character of a candidate.
- Jerusalem Post columnist Elliot Jager wasn’t thrilled with the Biden pick, but he’s worried about Palin’s lack of foreign-policy experience – and hoping that if he wins, McCain, is going to be around long enough to mentor her.
- Pollster Frank Luntz plots strategy with Republicans in the Sunshine State. And the GOP gets to work in South Florida, according to the Palm Beach Post.
- Guess whose cousin’s a rabbi? Michelle Obama, the Forward reports.
Political tidbits: Palin meets with AIPAC leaders, Michelle Obama’s cousin is a rabbi