March 27, 2009 6:42pm
Ari Roth is not surprised that his decision to stage a reading of “Seven Jewish Children: A Play for Gaza” has infuriated some in the Washington Jewish community.
September 8, 2004 9:00am
A new exhibit, “From Haven to Home: A Library of Congress Exhibition Marking 350 Years of Jewish Life in America,” celebrates the arrival of North America’s first Jews in 1654.
July 28, 2003 9:00am
A Jewish undercover investigator, who attended pro-Palestinian rallies and fund-raising events disguised as a Muslim woman in order to expose the links of American Islamic groups to foreign terrorist groups, tells her story in a new book, “Terrorist Hunte
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- Survivors, grieving parents of slain Florida students confront lawmakers and NRA rep at town hall meeting
- Mandy Patinkin: Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame better than a bar mitzvah
- Trump administration to move US Embassy to Jerusalem in May, Israel’s 70th birthday
- Polish Holocaust law will not lead to criminal charges, government minister says
- Gal Gadot to make debut as Oscar presenter