July 10, 2009 10:16pm
Lubavitch officials are suing in a Washington court to recover a treasure trove of documents belonging to the sixth Lubavitcher rebbe, Rabbi Joseph Isaac Schneersohn, which were seized by the Nazis and later by the Soviets.
- UN General Assembly approves Palestine as head of largest bloc of developing countries
- Dutch activists seek release of archive on Holocaust war criminals
- At least 7 women accuse veteran Israeli journalist Dan Margalit of sexual harassment
- Film on Nazi turned Austrian President Kurt Waldheim draws parallels to modern rise of the right
- Stefania Podgorska Burzminski, who hid 13 Jews in her attic in Poland, dies at 97