September 30, 2015 5:43pm
Political and economic exchanges are driving a mutual interest in the other’s culture, writes the founding director of a Chinese media center at an Israeli college.
- Rabbi says meat from genetically cloned pig could be eaten by Jews – including with milk
- Colombian Jewish TV news anchor asked to resign after refusing to cross herself on air
- A tour guide uncovers Passover secrets in the Met Museum’s Egyptian wing
- Father of Polish prime minister says Jews gladly moved to ghettos to get away from non-Jews
- How matzah became a household item for non-Jews in the Netherlands
- 5 Haggadahs and other Passover supplements to modernize your seder this year
- Cambridge Analytica reportedly used Israeli companies and former Israeli spies for intelligence gathering
- Polish government backs away from Holocaust-denying remarks by prime minister’s father
- Interfaith activities improve ties between American Jews and Muslims, study says
WatchStephen Colbert worked out with Ruth Bader Ginsburg. He barely kept up.
- National Geographic’s first Jewish editor in chief opens up about racism in the magazine’s past