May 14, 2003 9:00am
Britain’s Orthodox chief rabbi has called for an end to some post-mortem procedures after it was revealed that a Jewish man was buried without his brain unbeknownst to his family and contrary to Jewish law. A recent report has disclosed that brains from
May 1, 2003 9:00am
The discovery that the suicide bomber who killed three people in a Tel Aviv pub this week was British hasn’t surprised either Jewish community or government security sources.
April 29, 2003 9:00am
Traditionally, the British monarch is known as “Defender of the Faith” — referring to his or her role as head of the Anglican Church of England. Prince Charles, however, has described himself as “Defender of the Faiths,” and
April 14, 2003 9:00am
Until recently, Britain was one of the few countries in Europe without a significant far-right movement. But now, the British National Party has 218 candidates up for municipal elections. Jewish officials say the BNP is run by people who have made virulen
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- Israel says it thwarted an Islamic State plan to bomb Australian flight
- In Democratic race for Illinois governor, the two top candidates are Jewish. The similarity ends there.
- Conservatives cheer Mike Pence when he mentions Trump’s Jerusalem move
- Polish senator suspended for klezmer-themed video of Nazi violence to Jews
- Can Jewish charities do good and make money? Impact investors say yes.