February 27, 2013 10:37pm
The Israel and BDS debate needs more candor, more argument and more exposure. Brooklyn College only got it half right, writes a Brooklyn rabbi.
April 29, 2009 10:40pm
A leader in outreach says if Birthright Israel wants participants to become active in Jewish life, then the organization should share its alumni list with synagogues and other local institutions.
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- ‘Our kids should be safe,’ father of Parkland victim Meadow Pollack says at her funeral
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- Chabad security footage shows Florida school shooter ‘casually walking by’ after attack
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Alex Lubotzky once served in the Knesset. Now he’s an Israel Prize winner for math and computer science.
- Iranian wrestler who threw bout to avoid Israeli opponent banned for six months
- Jewish war veterans want the young warriors to tell their stories
- Mike Pence confirmed as AIPAC conference speaker
- Canadian JCC gets anti-Semitic hate mail