October 3, 2012 4:35pm
The director of the social justice movement Uri L’Tzedek director explains his participation in the food stamp challenge and how it shaped his understanding of the Jewish responsibility to feed the hungry.
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- DC Comics’ newest writer is poised to make Superman Jewish again
- Police: No connection between Florida school shooter and far-right militia
- Only 6 percent of Washington DC’s booming Jewish community identify as Republican
- Islamic Jihad terror cell planning to assassinate Avigdor Liberman arrested
- Anti-Semitic hate speech incidents at all time high in Austria
- Aunt of Jewish Florida school shooting victim pleads for an end to ‘the sickness that has gripped our country’