is a former national editor of the Australian Jewish News. He currently writes for Haaretz as well as The Jewish Chronicle in Britain. He is also a TV producer and writer for an independent TV production company.
March 26, 2014 8:20am
Jewish leaders in Australia slammed the federal government’s proposed amendments to the nation’s race hate laws.
March 20, 2014 12:03pm
Benjamin Netanyahu is set to become the first Israeli prime minister to visit Australia while in office.
March 10, 2014 3:34am
The advocacy and support group for Jewish victims of child sexual abuse in Australia received $300,000 from the federal government.
March 3, 2014 11:50am
A senior Chabad rabbi in Australia who was accused of raping a student inside a synagogue in the 1970s will not be charged.
February 24, 2014 6:27am
Police removed several activists from the gay pride parade in New Zealand who broke through barricades to protest Israel’s entry.
February 23, 2014 7:09am
Ben Zygier, the suspected Israeli spy known as Prisoner X, leaked sensitive information about Israel’s espionage operations against Iran, according to a new book.
February 23, 2014 6:57am
A convicted pedophile who sexually molested students at an Australian Jewish school for boys where he worked launched an appeal.
December 20, 2013 9:57am
A former security guard at a Chabad school in Melbourne was sentenced to eight years in prison for raping one boy and sexually abusing eight others.
December 16, 2013 5:52am
The sex abuse victims of an Orthodox man contracted to a Chabad-Lubavitch school in Melbourne confronted their attacker in court.
December 13, 2013 6:39am
A former Jewish tennis champion from Melbourne who went missing in New Zealand last week was confirmed dead.
- Genesis Prize cancels ceremony after 2018 winner Natalie Portman said she won’t visit Israel
OpinionPlease, Natalie Portman, don’t abandon Israel. Engage with its peacemakers.
- Natalie Portman has ‘fallen into hands of BDS supporters,’ says Israeli culture minister
- How a Jewish civil rights group became a villain on the far left
- Barnard College students vote to ask administration to divest from Israel
- Suspect in Berlin assault on non-Jewish kippah wearer turns himself in
- Romania has no plans to move its embassy to Jerusalem, president says
- Syracuse fraternity suspended over hate-filled oath including anti-Semitism
WatchThe Warsaw Ghetto uprising inspired other revolts against the Nazis
- Artists return German music award over rappers’ Holocaust lyrics
- The anti-Semitism controversy surrounding NFL prospect Josh Rosen, explained