Daniel Krieger is a freelance writer living in New York.
May 22, 2013 10:06am
Jews marry later than Americans from other faiths, which is one reason why the American Jewish intermarriage rate is so high. Plus, there are those gentiles who want to marry Jews.
- Comedian Jena Friedman: We should treat neo-Nazis the way we treat women
- Netanyahu to meet with Trump in March
- Britain’s Labour Party backs separate labeling for kosher and halal meat
- Rabbi urges friends of Florida shooting victim to ‘honor her legacy’
- White supremacist group: Florida school shooter is associated with us