Daniel Krieger is a freelance writer living in New York.
May 22, 2013 10:06am
Jews marry later than Americans from other faiths, which is one reason why the American Jewish intermarriage rate is so high. Plus, there are those gentiles who want to marry Jews.
- American student barred entry to Israel appears in Israel’s Supreme Court
- Israeli teen who desecrated memorial at Auschwitz ordered to pay fine
- US Amb. David Friedman attends official event in West Bank settlement
- Trump administration enhances scrutiny of Hezbollah overseas
- Family of Dutch diplomat punished for saving Jews in the Holocaust gets official apology