Daniel Krieger is a freelance writer living in New York.
May 22, 2013 10:06am
Jews marry later than Americans from other faiths, which is one reason why the American Jewish intermarriage rate is so high. Plus, there are those gentiles who want to marry Jews.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Iranian official: If Israel attacks we will destroy Tel Aviv and kill Netanyahu
- Owner unveils Albert Einstein letter thanking Chicago man for saving Jews
- Jared Kushner can push Israeli-Palestinian talks amid security clearance tensions, chief of staff says
- Bernie Sanders’ son considering run for Congress in New Hampshire
- Ruderman Foundation pulls video criticizing Poland’s Holocaust law