Daniel Krieger is a freelance writer living in New York.
May 22, 2013 10:06am
Jews marry later than Americans from other faiths, which is one reason why the American Jewish intermarriage rate is so high. Plus, there are those gentiles who want to marry Jews.
- Cleveland Browns kicker Greg Joseph’s long journey from Jewish day school to the NFL
- Jordan decides not to renew parts of 1994 peace treaty with Israel
- Dutch state-funded broadcaster pulls South Park spoof with Holocaust jokes
- Chabad leader accuses Sweden of ‘persecuting’ couple who home-school their kids
- Rivlin, at memorial for Yitzhak Rabin, says new generation does not understand danger of polarization