December 23, 2010 12:54am
Chelm-on-the-Med Online offers its prizes for 2010’s best odd news stories out of Israel.
February 21, 2010 10:23pm
When it comes to life in Israel, there’s a steady stream of reasons to laugh year-round. Just open the papers on any given day to check out what passes for normalcy in the Jewish state.
December 21, 2009 2:28am
Israel is not just the place of stories about settlement freezes and army operations. This unique country of 7 million people has its fair share of zany tales; here are a few from 2009.
- Florida school shooter Nikolas Cruz made anti-Semitic, racists comments in private chat group
- ‘Our kids should be safe,’ father of Parkland victim Meadow Pollack says at her funeral
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- Chabad security footage shows Florida school shooter ‘casually walking by’ after attack
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Alex Lubotzky once served in the Knesset. Now he’s an Israel Prize winner for math and computer science.
- Iranian wrestler who threw bout to avoid Israeli opponent banned for six months
- Jewish war veterans want the young warriors to tell their stories
- Mike Pence confirmed as AIPAC conference speaker
- Canadian JCC gets anti-Semitic hate mail