September 29, 2009 11:43pm
A London judge rejected a call to issue an arrest warrant against Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak.
September 9, 2009 5:27pm
Britain’s Ministry of Defense appointed its first civilian Jewish chaplain.
August 25, 2009 7:57pm
The prime ministers of Israel and Britain met in London and agreed on the need for progress in the Mideast peace process.
July 26, 2009 4:32pm
An influential parliamentary committee is calling on Britain and the European Union to talk to moderates in Hamas in order to save the peace process.
July 24, 2009 8:08pm
The number of anti-Semitic crimes in Britain recorded during the first half of this year was higher than the entire previous year.
July 16, 2009 5:49pm
Israel’s recent deployment of warships through the Suez Canal is “a clear signal that Israel was able to put its strike force within range of Iran at short notice,” a British newspaper reported.
July 16, 2009 5:15pm
University College London offered a Jewish group its apologies and compensation over the cancellation of an Israel Independence Day event.
June 29, 2009 1:45pm
A Jewish school in North London was found guilty of race discrimination.
June 26, 2009 12:25am
Israeli soldier Gilad Shalit will soon be transferred to Egypt as part of a larger prisoner swap, according to European diplomatic sources.
June 23, 2009 6:39pm
Britain’s foreign secretary expressed dismay that British trade unions are discussing motions calling for boycotts of Israel.
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Only 6 percent of Washington DC’s booming Jewish community identify as Republican
OpinionJewish food does not begin and end with kosher
- Islamic Jihad terror cell planning to assassinate Avigdor Liberman arrested
- Anti-Semitic hate speech incidents at all time high in Austria
- Aunt of Jewish Florida school shooting victim pleads for an end to ‘the sickness that has gripped our country’