January 17, 2009 2:46am
Pro-Israel demonstrators brought the remains of a Kassam rocket to the Iranian embassy in London.
January 16, 2009 9:26pm
A group of prominent British Muslims called on co-religionists to help prevent attacks on Jews.
January 16, 2009 9:13pm
A Jewish member of Britain’s parliament accused Israel of exploiting Holocaust guilt to justify its actions in the Gaza Strip.
January 15, 2009 7:17pm
Warning messages sent to the cell phones of Israeli soldiers and their families originated from the United Kingdom, according to reports.
January 15, 2009 5:53pm
A group of Christians from the former Republic of Biafra rallied for peace in London.
January 14, 2009 6:10pm
A group of Palestinian supporters vandalized the offices of a pro-Israel lobby in London.
January 13, 2009 1:15am
Madonna has beefed up her security with two ex-Mossad bodyguards following threats on an Islamist Web site, according to a British newspaper.
January 12, 2009 9:11pm
British grass-roots fund raising by cell phone text message for hospitals in Israel and Gaza raised $15,000 in one day.
January 12, 2009 1:37am
Thousands of British supporters of Israel who attended weekend rallies were met by small groups of Jews against the war.
January 11, 2009 6:56pm
Anti-Israel demonstrators clashed with police in several European capitals over the weekend.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- Alex Lubotzky once served in the Knesset. Now he’s an Israel Prize winner for math and computer science.
- Survivors, grieving parents of slain Florida students confront lawmakers and NRA rep at town hall meeting
- Jewish war veterans want the young warriors to tell their stories
- Polish Holocaust law will not lead to criminal charges, government minister says
- Canadian JCC gets anti-Semitic hate mail