January 26, 2012 3:45pm
International governments and companies are indifferent to — indeed, complicit in — vile and incendiary Arab anti-Semitism, writes a B’nai B’rith official, citing as a major example the abundant output of Jordan-based Palestinian cartoonist Emad Hajjaj.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Austrian Jewish students disrupt Cabinet minister’s speech calling government ‘not kosher’
- Polish senator suspended for klezmer-themed video of Nazi violence to Jews
- Can Jewish charities do good and make money? Impact investors say yes.
- Canadian rabbi challenges Israel’s Chief Rabbinate over ‘blacklist’
- Israel appoints first female haredi Orthodox judge