October 28, 2008 12:44am
The manhunt continues in Moscow for an escaped skinhead who is suspected in 10 murders.
September 25, 2007 9:00am
Mega-philanthropists need to refocus attention not just on their favorite programs but also on the interests and needs of the Jewish people as a whole, the head of the Washington federation writes.
September 24, 2007 9:00am
Israel sent $25,000 in emergency aid to victims of Hurricane Felix in Nicaragua.
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- Israel says it thwarted an Islamic State plan to bomb Australian flight
- In Democratic race for Illinois governor, the two top candidates are Jewish. The similarity ends there.
- Conservatives cheer Mike Pence when he mentions Trump’s Jerusalem move
- Polish senator suspended for klezmer-themed video of Nazi violence to Jews
- Can Jewish charities do good and make money? Impact investors say yes.