March 29, 2018 4:49pm
JERUSALEM (JTA) — John Bolton, Trump’s third national security adviser, is a well-known quantity in Israel’s policy circles. In his previous capacities during the George W. Bush administration, he served in two prominent positions heavily related to Israel – undersecretary of state for arms control and international security affairs from 2001 to 2005, and U.S….
- Tens of thousands of haredim peacefully protest Shabbat train work in Tel Aviv
- British Labour Party passes motion criticizing Israel at annual conference
- Adelsons’ $55 million for national GOP races makes them ‘biggest spenders’ in all of American politics
- Michelle Obama officiates at wedding of young Jewish couple in Chicago
- Fox releases clip of Gal Gadot on ‘The Simpsons’