October 8, 2014 2:54pm
In advance of the ‘Open Hillel’ conference, Hillel International’s CEO explains why pluralism and support for Israel are not contradictions.
March 26, 2010 2:55am
For Democratic Congress members in vulnerable districts, the vote on the health care bill could be key in determining success or failure in November — depending on where the economy is.
March 23, 2010 7:31pm
Just like during Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech last night, the speech by Quartet Representative to the Middle East Tony Blair was interrupted Tuesday morning by a protester screaming and holding a sign. In this release, Code Pink takes credit for the Netanyahu interruptions, and considering the Blair protester was holding a pink sign,…
March 23, 2010 7:21pm
The Chief Medical Officer of the Israel Defense Forces’ field hospital in Haiti spoke this morning at the AIPAC conference, and offered a rebuke to those who had called Israel’s efforts after the Haitian earthquake as partly rooted in self-interest or good press for the Jewish state. If it was really about self-interest, asked Col….
March 23, 2010 7:08pm
Tony Blair called for “face-to-face,” direct negotiations between the leaders of Israel and the Palestinian Authority as soon as possible.
March 23, 2010 7:06am
Is it really worth paying hundreds of dollars to attend the AIPAC conference, just to spend a few seconds screaming at the Israeli prime minister? Apparently it was for three people Monday evening, who were thrown out of AIPAC’s annual banquet on Monday evening for trying to interrupt Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s speech. We…
March 23, 2010 4:15am
Daylight — when it comes to the U.S.-Israel relationship, last year it was a good thing. But today at the AIPAC policy conference it was something that should be avoided, said Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. When top Jewish leaders had their first meeting with President Barack Obama last summer, the most talked-about moment that…
March 23, 2010 1:52am
The view that U.S.-Israel ties rest on resolving the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians must be rejected, said the executive director of AIPAC.
March 23, 2010 12:24am
Israeli opposition leader Tzipi Livni stressed the need for an agreement to end the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in order to achieve the “Zionist vision of a Jewish and democratic state.”
March 22, 2010 6:43pm
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Jewish settlement construction “undermines America’s unique ability to play a role” in the peace process and that the “status quo is unsustainable.”
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Iranian official: If Israel attacks we will destroy Tel Aviv and kill Netanyahu
- Owner unveils Albert Einstein letter thanking Chicago man for saving Jews
- Jared Kushner can push Israeli-Palestinian talks amid security clearance tensions, chief of staff says
- Bernie Sanders’ son considering run for Congress in New Hampshire
- Ruderman Foundation pulls video criticizing Poland’s Holocaust law