September 7, 2010 1:12pm
It is the Israeli Chief Rabbinate thwarting democratic principles by stifling the Reform and Conservative movements in Israel, and the opposition in America to the proposed Israeli conversion bill is heartfelt, write the Reform and Conservative leaders in response to a JTA Op-Ed by the Sephardic chief rabbi of Israel.
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Lawsuit says Brooklyn principal discriminated against Orthodox school therapist
- Memoir of LA Jewish family wins top Jewish prize in Britain
- Ten Jewish groups call on census to drop citizenship question
- Swiss honor diplomat who saved thousands of Jews
- Police: No connection between Florida school shooter and far-right militia