February 14, 2011 8:00pm
Without trying to sort out the connections between the classical figure of erotic power and the biblical cherubs prescribed for the Holy Ark, there is interesting archeological evidence of Cupid’s Jewish character, writes Rabbi Everett Gendler.
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Lawsuit says Brooklyn principal discriminated against Orthodox school therapist
- Memoir of LA Jewish family wins top Jewish prize in Britain
- Ten Jewish groups call on census to drop citizenship question
- Swiss honor diplomat who saved thousands of Jews
- Police: No connection between Florida school shooter and far-right militia