December 9, 2008 5:42pm
The leader of a far-right Russian movement was hospitalized after being beaten.
December 5, 2008 8:53pm
The Russian Orthodox patriarch who became one of the first major religious Christian voices to call for an end to anti-Semitism in Russia, Alexy II, has died.
December 4, 2008 9:19pm
Russia called on Israel to end its blockade of Gaza and allow aid to reach the isolated strip.
December 4, 2008 9:04pm
A Moscow court convicted seven members of a skinhead gang for their roles in 20 murders and 12 assaults.
December 4, 2008 8:52pm
A Russian Jewish umbrella organization lauded Russian law enforcement for its efforts to catch perpetrators of hate crimes.
December 3, 2008 11:57pm
Three teenagers attacked an award-winning Jewish musician in the Moscow subway.
December 3, 2008 11:55pm
One of Russia’s most respected daily newspapers has filed suit against a Russian-language publishing house in Israel.
December 2, 2008 10:21pm
Demonstrators at an anti-immigration march in Russia shouted anti-Semitic slogans.
December 2, 2008 7:44pm
Officials in a central Russian city arrested a suspect in a synagogue arson case.
December 2, 2008 7:42pm
A judge in Moscow ordered an extremist weekly newspaper with an anti-Semitic past to stop publishing.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Austrian Jewish students disrupt Cabinet minister’s speech calling government ‘not kosher’
- Polish senator suspended for klezmer-themed video of Nazi violence to Jews
- Can Jewish charities do good and make money? Impact investors say yes.
- Canadian rabbi challenges Israel’s Chief Rabbinate over ‘blacklist’
- Israel appoints first female haredi Orthodox judge