December 26, 2013 10:49am
Months before the publication of his book on the Jewish role in Holland’s slave trade, Orthodox Rabbi Lody van de Kamp issued a scathing critique of the Dutch tradition of dressing as Black Pete during the Christmas season.
- Police: No connection between Florida school shooter and far-right militia
- Only 6 percent of Washington DC’s booming Jewish community identify as Republican
- Islamic Jihad terror cell planning to assassinate Avigdor Liberman arrested
- Anti-Semitic hate speech incidents at all time high in Austria
- Aunt of Jewish Florida school shooting victim pleads for an end to ‘the sickness that has gripped our country’