Jerome A. Chanes is editor of the “The Future of American Judaism” (Trinity/Columbia University Press).
May 3, 2011 12:51pm
JEWS AND THE CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT: Over the years, the JTA had more than 2,200 articles tracking every step of the civil rights struggle.
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- This Jewish grandmother was sentenced to death in Iran. Holland won’t grant her asylum.
- NRA chief singles out George Soros and Michael Bloomberg as ‘socialists’
- Mandy Patinkin: Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame better than a bar mitzvah
- 500 Icelandic physicians back bill to outlaw circumcision
- The accusations against Benjamin Netanyahu: What you need to know
- Charter schools co-founder Michael Feinberg fired over sexual abuse claim
- In Democratic race for Illinois governor, the two top candidates are Jewish. The similarity ends there.
- Pilot error cause of downed Israeli F-16, Air Force investigation finds
- Polish senator suspended for klezmer-themed video of Nazi violence to Jews
- Thank you for supporting the American Friends of The Sheldon & Miriam Adelson Embassy of the United States in Israel!