May 9, 2012 8:02pm
Pro-Palestinian activists called on the Irish multinational building materials firm CRH to sell its stake in the Israeli group Mashav, accusing the company of profiting from the “illegal occupation” of the West Bank.
February 9, 2012 1:48pm
Bagels were granted equal status with soda bread in Ireland following a government decision to reclassify the traditionally Jewish favorite as ordinary bread for the purposes of taxation.
November 20, 2011 1:18pm
Irish bagel lovers aren’t having much luck: a 13.5 percent value-added tax will be tacked on to the traditionally Jewish favorite for the first time.
May 27, 2011 2:25pm
More than one in five Irish people would bar Israelis from becoming naturalized Irish citizens, according to new research into ethnic and religious attitudes in Ireland.
May 5, 2011 12:38pm
An Irish pro-Palestinian activist group has lodged a formal complaint accusing Ireland’s largest company of “complicity” in what it said were violations of international law in Israel.
April 10, 2011 5:31pm
The Irish government has asked Dublin’s Jewish leadership to urge congregants to complete their census forms.
April 10, 2011 5:19pm
Ireland will conduct an independent review into the deaths of three Irish soldiers whose vehicle was blown up on a United Nations mission in Lebanon.
March 30, 2011 7:11pm
An Israeli property company has struck a multimillion-dollar deal in Ireland that could herald further Israeli involvement in the country.
March 10, 2011 1:42am
Ireland’s only Jewish member of parliament was appointed to the country’s Cabinet as the new government was sworn in.
February 27, 2011 6:43pm
Ireland’s only Jewish national politician was re-elected to parliament after a decisive vote.
- Florida school shooting’s Jewish victims remembered for their kindness
- The Jewish sheriff leading the response to the Florida school shooting quotes the Talmud
WatchMom of Jewish girl killed in Florida shooting begs Trump: ‘Please do something’
- Mike Huckabee says US should follow Israel’s lead to prevent mass shootings. Twitter takes issue.
- Jewish brothers who survived the Florida school shooting learn what they mean to each other
- Amy Schumer weds chef Chris Fischer in private ceremony
- Comedian Jena Friedman: We should treat neo-Nazis the way we treat women
- Netanyahu to meet with Trump in March
- Britain’s Labour Party backs separate labeling for kosher and halal meat
- Rabbi urges friends of Florida shooting victim to ‘honor her legacy’
- White supremacist group: Florida school shooter is associated with us