January 16, 2018 12:37pm
BOSTON (JTA) — In an article written for J: The Jewish News of Northern California and republished by JTA, David A.M. Wilensky describes with gusto the supposedly mouthwatering delicacies, including Peanut Butter Pie with Bacon and Pulled Pork Potato Kugel, consumed this month by “rabbis and foodies” at the Trefa Banquet 2.0 in San Francisco –…
May 27, 2009 8:15pm
Eighty-five years after the Leopold and Loeb case brought the needs of Jewish college students to the community’s attention, the mission of an organization that has addressed high-profile crises and survived economic downturns is more urgent than ever, Jonathan Sarna writes.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Teacher Scott Beigel did not want to be remembered as a hero
Editor's ColumnHere’s why we report on the Jewish victims of larger tragedies
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Alex Lubotzky once served in the Knesset. Now he’s an Israel Prize winner for math and computer science.
- Survivors, grieving parents of slain Florida students confront lawmakers and NRA rep at town hall meeting
- Jewish war veterans want the young warriors to tell their stories
- Polish Holocaust law will not lead to criminal charges, government minister says
- Canadian JCC gets anti-Semitic hate mail