April 19, 2010 7:07pm
President Obama is listening to the American-Jewish community on the Middle East and is precisely the kind of leader the Jewish people need now, writes a member of J Street’s advisory board.
- Billy Graham, who championed Israel in public and derided Jews in private, dies at 99
- Jewish dad of Florida school shooting victim to Trump: ‘It stops here’
- These Jewish women say celebrating Purim in the #MeToo era is different
- Former NBA star Amar’e Stoudemire just launched a line of kosher wines
- Acid placed in stroller burns French rabbi’s baby
- New Jersey rabbi arrested for meeting teen prostitute
- Danish petition appears likely to force vote on banning circumcision
- Florida congressman’s kids are using hamantaschen to help end gun violence
- African asylum seekers in Israel go on hunger strike to protest imprisonment
- Alex Lubotzky once served in the Knesset. Now he’s an Israel Prize winner for math and computer science.
- Survivors, grieving parents of slain Florida students confront lawmakers and NRA rep at town hall meeting